Monday, October 1, 2012

Beautiful Girls!!



My sweet ninth child is now almost a year and a half. She is an amazing joy. My oldest will be 20 years old in a few weeks.  OK, twelve weeks but still...I'm wondering if that is really possible. I love these two exquisitely pretty girls. Except that one is a red head and one is very dark, they look so much alike. Martha Katie loves Karis and karis adores her. Feeling very blessed today as I take a moment away from the hustle and bustle of this house to reflect on the last twenty very fruitful years. So thankful to God for giving me this huge task of raising these people. Love my family--especially the daddy--very much.

2 comments:

•Karis Brown• said...

aw i love you so much!! im so bblessed to have you as my amazing, caring, forgiving, funny, smart, beautiful, sweet, mommy!!

karis

outdoor.mom said...

awesome family pix :-)