Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This is my very talkative, full of life, energetic girl! This is Kimmi. She is about a week and a half from being FIFTEEN!! Kimmi almost always smiles. I love her and I love how she welcomes people. I love this picture below. Whoops!
She really is the life of the party, and in a really sweet way, she feels responsible to draw out a "shy" person. I so would have wanted her for my best friend when I was growing up.
Love this girl ALOT, and I'm so proud of her for so many reasons.

2 comments:

LaPaula Williams said...

We would all love to have a daughter like Kimmie! She is a precious girl and wise beyond her years. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. That's the package! Happy Birthday Kimmie!!!!!

Jenni said...

Very beautifully said about a young girl who has captured my heart!! I delight in watching how the Lord continues to grow her and mold her!! I have told y'all before - I wasn't very excited about my guys being teens...until we became friends with Kimmi and Kason :) You are a blessed Mama and she is a blessed daughter! Love y'all :)