Friday, June 15, 2012

Tap Light Planet Project




We painted these little cuties. Oh, if you can't tell, they are planets. I've been getting a lot of good ideas for my little people at a site called http://playathomemom3.blogspot.com/

It is great for summer learnin' . I'm actually thinking we could probably just use these ideas year round and get all the learnin' and fun we need.

Cole helping a momma! We couldn't find the hammer at first. The gigantic "whatever that tool is" didn't work, so max found the hammer for us.
The plan was to make all nine for Max's wall but, we got sidetracked and the bigger girls decided to make glitter night lights. Cute! The lights and the girls!
Max with venus and earth. He made his earth blue, green and a brownish orange color. I tried to get him to paint over the brownish orangey color by showing him a photo of earth from space, and it was that moment that I realized he was right. Africa has alot of the color he
chose: ) He is very observant. I'm not: )
Jessie wanted to take this picture of her "earth".


Another beautiful treasure and the box of the tap lights from walmart. They ended up about $1 each and batteries were included.
Big sis adding batteries for little sis: )
Lovely girls. I'm very blessed with these treasures!!!! Thank you God!

Hmmmmm....How to get my people to use supplies in moderation. I know I need to monitor, but sometimes a momma has to walk away for a second and BAM!!...a year's supply of glitter..??? GONE!

I love 'em though, and other than a little speech, I handled it pretty well. I wish I had a picture of the mess in it's fullness. At least it was on a disposable table cloth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I can relate to this post! Love to see how other large families do things!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea! And I love seeing your precious kids!
Sarah E

The Hardwick Family said...

I just cracked up! We use whatever we can find for a hammer too:) Normally a shoe! Love the idea, looks like so much fun. I totally understand the whole glitter thing. We can't keep craft things for long around here:)

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this weeb site,
as i wish for enjoyment, as thi this web site conations truoy good
funny stuff too.

My blog post; Home Tooth Whitening