Saturday, March 16, 2013

Decoupaged Nature Clip Boards

 I always select my photos in a "backward" order from how I would like to show them. Why?? I don't know!! I'm not going to re-arrange them this time because it's just too hard.
 So, Here is the finished product. Yayyy!! We LOVE them. Nona is up bright and early today putting the  Mod Podge glossy spray on our decoupaged clip boards before she even gets ready for the day. She is on a mod podge mission!!
 Cole's is simple because after he put on one paper he was pretty much done. He gave me the go ahead with the strip of porcupines and a little name addage.
 Jessie LOVES crafts, and she really did a beautiful job picking her look!! She has butterflies and a baby deer and some sweet words like "Happy Day".


 Sweet smiles!!
 Cole trimming the edges.
 Nona thinks I am the best mom because we made these. What a precious girl!!!
 My sweet Kamryn was not feeling well here, but had a fun time anyway. You might notice that she has some flair!!

 We bought a packaged set at Wal-Mart for $15 that had all the papers and letters and stickers, etc....
I liked it because it had a nature/forest theme, and these are our Nature clip boards we will be using on hikes and strolls around beautiful Charleston. Nona is using the bottom of the box to keep the table clean. Oh, it also came with a cute photo album I didn't realize was in there. Bonus!!




 Max did an awesome job. This is his unfinished product. Remember , we are going backwards: )
 Everyone worried about the thick decoupage glue coating. It really looked like we had messed up.
Kamryn  thinking about her theme and look. This was lots of fun and now we can't wait for all our sickness to pass and for some beautiful Spring weather. Looking forward to lots of strolls and some sketching along the way.

No comments: