Saturday, March 9, 2013

Organic Spelt Pancakes for Eleven Anyone??

 My sweet sweet Nona loves it when her helping chore for the day is making breakfast. Everyone, almost, loves this chore. Here is Nona making pancakes for her whole family. Here is the recipe:

We triple this recipe.

1 3/4 C  Spelt Flour
1 T baking Powder
1 TSP baking soda
1/2 TSP salt
(mix dry ingredients then add) :
2 eggs
1/4 C melted coconut oil (or really any kind of oil)
2 Cups  milk
(mix this all together)
Cover griddle in butter and make your pancakes people!!!

I wish I could convince my people to eat something other than the really worse kind of topping for pancakes you could think of..... If I want to see mutiny here then I will  suggest fruit or apple sauce or even maple syrup with our pancakes. haha They are fine when I switch us to organic spelt flour or even all natural p-nut butter, but just try and pry Aunt Jemima out of their sugar addicted little fingers: ) It's really not funny!!


Here is Martha!! She is busy "dumping it out!!" That's what she does! She is very busy and VERY adored by many people. Anyways,...she was busy "dumping my wallet out" under my watch while Nona made our pancakes. Love our mornings here at the Brown household. Oddly, Mondays are my favorite. Guess I love my job!!

No comments: