Thursday, December 12, 2013

My New Home!!

It's been quite a while since I've posted. We moved into our new house mid-October. This is a blessing I wasn't expecting. 

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

God is very good and faithful and trustworthy. Resting in Him is the answer to everything in our lives.
OK!! Here's my new home!








 We've updated the outside so far only by changing out all the windows. We were going to immediately paint the brick to give her a little face-lift, but after the windows went in we decided to wait because it was much better. We're still deciding: ) The windows have not been changed yet in this picture.
 My pretty yard pictures!!! We have great hills for rolling down!!
 Kimmi and Max on our bench and Turkey Creek.
 Mot, Kimmi, Max(I love how he sits), Cole  and Karis and my beautiful grand baby girl Audrey!!
Karis and Audrey have their own apartment built onto the back of the detached garage with full kitchen, bath, living area and bedroom. It was a lawyers office way back in 1964!! I keep thinking about how God was thinking about and planning for my family the year after Richard was born. Well, I mean wayyy before that, but you know what I mean.  This was a definite added blessing although being raised with so many siblings, Karis loves company and she and Audrey hang inside with the rest of the gang most of the time.

 Kamryn being her usual spunky self.

Visiting with friend Kristen: )


 The love of my life and our sweet first grand child Audrey Elizabeth


Cole and Max---the bros: )












 Be careful Max--- Lookout for gators
 My kitchen before: )
When we found this house, I fell in love with the size, the character of an old house, the acre, the privacy, the tidal creek, the basement!!! What? A basement in charleston?? I wanted it no matter what. My only request was to paint everything that was brown and to take out carpet to reveal the wood floors. My talented husband obliged plus some. We do still have our 1960's bathroom tile!! Pink, lavender and bright blue. I' will post about these one day. They definitely deserve their own post: )

I also just realized Cason is no where to be found on this post. I'll have to post again soon just to brag about his awesome first semester both academically and swim wise!! He rocked those classes, and he is already sooooo close to breaking two College of Charleston records. Go Cason and Go Cougars. Ok, I guess I don't need to post a bragger blog about Cason now: )

No comments: