Monday, December 7, 2009

Accidental Tradition but I love it.....


Here is my sweet Jess being mesmerized by the pretty lights. I love Christmas and I love babies! It's a very pleasurable combination for me.

It used to bother me that my Christmas tree, and Christmas decor in general, was
way less than magazine worthy. Not anymore. I am totally over it. A beautifully decorated tree
that stays that way all season is so far beyond what I can produce and maintain that I have embraced our ugly trees and other decor that looks like maybe thing 1 and thing 2 got loose in my house and were in a merry mood. I'm actually blessed with a team of 8 people who descend on my home and decorate it for me in about 45 minutes flat. Talk about a cool service!!!!! They are available for hire: ) And yes, number 8 really does help. Her main job is to constantly rearrange the ornaments on the tree. Also, if you notice the stockings hung by the chimney with care in the top photo. You'll see that they are not exactly distributed evenly. I do go behind the little helpers and make some adjustments sometimes; ) Also, I have not been corrected yet, but I know my older children would like for me to clarify that most of this "type" decor can really be attribued to the Brown children who are 9 and under!!!

1 comment:

•Karis Brown• said...

Oh, mom!
You know Cason hung those stockings!
hehee jk

Love you so much!